Thursday, May 28, 2009

my S9 headphones... yay! really work


My S9 bluetooth headphones rock!

I had been using wired headphones and yanking them on a regular basis till they came up with bluetooth stereo headphones...

My first pair (see entry below) were short lived since it fell apart right away. And the quality sucked.

These S9 headphones are really good, sound is very acceptable *wired headphones are better.

they sync to my MacBook Pro easily and stay connected which was a problem with my previous pair. Battery life is exceptionally long, 5-6 hours on a charge. about 30 feet range wich works great when you are working around the room near your source. I had purchased (separately) a bluetooth dongle for hooking it up to a Winblow$ XP machine and that worked too... too bad i lost the dongle since it was tiny.

I recomend to anyone looking for wireless headphones, these are great. Not audiophile quality sound but it's very clear and lightweight. for me the behind the ear positioning isnt bad, while some people had mentioned that they dont like behind the ear headphones.

it also works great as a bluetooth headset for phones, but it really its a shame that stupid Apple hasnt released bluetooth headphone codecs yet. they said it will be included in iPhone 3.o software update but we will see. I really want to sync it with my iPhone to listen to music and podcasts.

I say this is something everyone NEEDS.


SUMMARY OF FEATURES

  • Wireless music
  • Lightweight. Barely 1 oz, probably lighter than your keys!
  • Discreet. Behind-the-head wearing style
  • Never miss a call. Music mutes or pauses when calls come in
  • Control music and calls from the headphones
  • Stable and secure fit. Small 13mm speakers for better comfort and fit on the ear
  • Durable. Sweat and water resistant for active conditions
  • Long play time. Up to 6 hrs of music play from a single charge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home